Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Government managers - economic analysis, policy development and program administration (NOC 0412) in the Capitale-Nationale region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Dec 19 - Dec 23, 2016
- Chocolats Favoris will open a new branch in Quebec City's Beauport sector next summer. Some 30 to 40 jobs will be created. (available in French only)
- SiliCycle will be investing $5M in 2017 to expand its Québec City factory. SiliCycle is a private company specializing in the manufacture of silica-based chemical products for the pharmaceutical industry. (available in French only)
- Québec City's Ubisoft studio is still looking for more employees. According to the executive director of human resources and communications, between 80 and 100 positions are currently available in the company. (available in French only)
- Gestion Ümanix is investing $25M in a hotel in Lac-Beauport. Construction of Phase 1 of Domaine Sibéria des Bois is scheduled to begin in 2017, and construction of Phase 2, in 2018. The developers say that 90 jobs will be created. (available in French only)
- The City of Québec will hire some 30 professionals to work on numerous infrastructure projects over the next few years. Most of the positions are for engineers and civil engineering technicians. (available in French only)
- Date modified: